Looking for a delicious and healthy burger recipe that’s perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike? Look no further than this spicy cauliflower burgers recipe! Made with tender roasted cauliflower, hearty chickpeas, and a flavorful blend of spices, these burgers are sure to satisfy any craving for a tasty, meat-free meal.
- Making the Spicy Cauliflower Burgers
- Making the Salad
- Serving Suggestions
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Mixed greens
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Red onion, sliced
- Cucumber, sliced
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped cauliflower, chickpeas, breadcrumbs, egg, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the mixture into 4-6 burger-shaped patties.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the burgers are golden brown and crispy.
Making the Spicy Cauliflower Burgers:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the cauliflower burgers for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they are crispy and heated through.
Making the Salad:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, and crumbled feta cheese.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
Serve the spicy cauliflower burgers on a toasted bun with your favorite toppings, like avocado, sliced red onion, or spicy mayo. Serve the salad on the side for a complete and satisfying meal.